Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First session reflections

The session works at two levels, of course. First we are being taught how to build in SL and secondly how to teach. Although I already knew much of what was required, I didn't find that time dragged at all and I was hopefully of some immediate use to the others while at the same time learning at firsthand what is required of a RL demonstrator in terms of facilitation.

Building the inlet/harbour will be a major challenge at all levels but I think we will hopefully learn something in terms of process even if we don't succeed completely in practice. It would probably be a good idea if we scouted round for some design ideas.

1 comment:

Peter Miller said...

That blog gives the impression that I helped the others f2f whereas I mainly provided some help in logging-on and then offering some general background rather than demonstrating per se.